Coulee Auto- LaCrosse’s newest full-service automobile dealership, is adding another automotive technician to our team! We are seeking an experienced automotive technician to oversee and complete used-car inspections and accomplish general repairs and maintenance. A friendly, multi-tasking individual with a team attitude is a must. We offer an incredible friendly atmosphere with a competitive wage!
An awesome opportunity for the right individual!
Coulee Auto is a dynamic growing used car dealership in La Crosse, WI. Our mission is to provide quality and affordable vehicles and services to our local community. We are looking for an experienced individual who will take ownership, pride, and responsibility in growing our auto service department. Our service department is responsible for inspecting and reconditioning of our used car inventory prior to sale as well as servicing vehicles after the sale.
We take a team approach to achieve success. Each team member plays a critical role in the success of the organization. If you want to be part of a smaller organization where your roll will be recognized and appreciated, then this job is for you.
Full-time, 8-hour 5-day weekday shift, or 10-hour 4-day weekday shift
- Perform full vehicle inspection to identify faulty automotive components and systems
- Test drive, diagnose, and repair automotive systems including engine, transmission, steering, suspension, brakes, electrical, air conditioning, etc.
- Perform routine maintenance including oil, filters, lubrication, tires, etc.
- Communicate vehicle status with sales and customers
- Previous automotive technician experience
- Experienced, entry-level and internship automotive-technician positions available
- Broad repair and maintenance knowledge
- Enjoy working in a positive, friendly, healthy team environment
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Self-motivated, ambitious, and hardworking
- ASE Certification preferred, or will help you become certified
- Experience with a wide range of vehicle years, makes, and models preferred
- Ability to learn new technology and service procedures
- Ability to use electronic diagnostic equipment
- Valid driver’s license
- We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination and harassment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30,000-$60,000 per year TO: $50,000-$150,000 per year.
To apply email Jobs@CouleeAuto.com or call Austin at (608) 498-4020 Press 4 Employment